Training Needs Analysis is simple!
It is amazing how many organisations dive straight into a training program without ever understanding the real training needs. You wouldn't start a new business venture without fully understanding the issues, how to get from where you are today to where you want to go and the costs and risks in doing that.
Training Needs Analysis (TNA) can be made to sound very complex , but fundamentally it is a simple process to qualify the following:
- why you need to do the training;
- what business benefits are expected; and
- what the costs and ROI will be.
- Business Requirements - the business reason for the training
- Gap Analysis - The competencies and behaviours that the business needs to close the gap between what skills the business has now and what it needs to have
- Team Assessment - analysis of their current skills, knowledge, competencies and behaviours
- Check Point - would training fix these issues or are there other business or organisational issues to address
- Training Outcomes - agree on the objectives and outcomes of the training and how these will be measured
- Delivery Method(s) - choose the most appropriate delivery method, develop a training plan and cost for the training
It's a simple process with huge benefits and we are offering it for FREE for a limited time only.
Register today... to ensure your training budget is spent wisely and with a good ROI!